Steel City Musical Improv House Team auditions are 3 times a year. They are open to all improvisers. Here are the dates for the 2019 Auditions.
2019 Audition Schedule
(Dates and times are Subject to Change)
Open Call on Thursday, May 2, 2019 7pm-9pm
Open Call on Thursday, September 5, 2019 7pm-9pm
Please review the House Team info below before signing up.
HOUSE TEAM REQUIREMENTS
IF YOU ARE PLACED ON A HOUSE TEAM, YOU MUST:
* Be available for the following Show Dates:
- Friday May 17th at 8pm
- Friday June 21st at 8pm
- Friday July 19th at 8pm
- Friday August 16th at 8pm
* Be over the age of 18 years old.
* Be familiar with the long form musical improv. We recommend a minimum completion of SCIT MUSCIAL IMPROV 101 or equivalent training.
* Be willing and able to make your team a top priority.
* Rehearse twice a month with a SCIT approved musical improv coach for 2 hour session.
* Participate in at least 90% of your team shows.
* Attend at least 90% of your team rehearsals.
* Participate in and Host at least 50% of SCIT MUSICAL IMPROV MIXER JAM.
Other team requirements are:
* Picking a team name
* Appointing a captain to arrange rehearsal space, hire coaches, and to collect any monthly dues. The captain also acts as team spokesperson.
* Arrange a group portrait and produce photo and video content for promotion of your show.
Please note: ANY costs incurred for coaches, photographers, rehearsal studios, etc. are at the team’s expense.
We look forward to seeing you all there!