The Steel City Improv Theater is looking for an amazing office manager to join our team! As a core member of the Steel City Improv Theater team, the office manager will support the organization as a whole in several areas.
The ideal candidate is someone who will thrive in a small, creative environment and works collaboratively as part of the team. Administrative experience, ability to work collaboratively and a willingness to learn and ask questions a must. Experience with WordPress, Google Suite and an interest in improv comedy a huge plus.
- Updating shows, classes and registrations on the SCIT website and other forums
- Office Administration and Organization
- Assisting with class and workshop scheduling
- Assisting with the coordination on guest artists
- Assist with the creation and execution of office policies and procedures
- Keeping track of all SCIT activities with Google calendar and Google forms
- Assists Education Director, Artistic Director and Marketing as needed
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Free SCIT classes and shows
- Discounted workshops
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,000 to $30,000/year
All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter